Middle School Schedule
|8:00||MM||Beloin – Rm 7|
|8:30||Specials||Arts Room #8|
|9:15||Snack||Shaffer – Rm 7|
|9:30-11:30||Humanities 5/6||Shaffer – Rm 7|
|11:30||Religion||Ledoux – Rm 7 and Chapel|
|1:00||Science 5/6||Mr T- Lab|
|1:45||Math 5/6||Beloin Rm 4|
|2:30||Closing||Mr T Rm 5|
Noah makes his First Holy Communion this summer.
- 12 pencils,
- white school glue,
- glue stick,
- crayons or colored pencils,
- 8 pk washable markers,
- 3 highlighters,
- Hand crank pencil sharpener,
- 12 pens (2 red) and 4 different colors for science,
- basic calculator,
- fine tipped dry ease marker,
- 6 Spiral notebooks,
- 6 pocket folders
- 5 packages college ruled loose leaf paper
- 1 package cm graph paper,
- 1 ream of copy paper ( white or colored),
- 6 pack of standard sticky notes,
- Box of tissue,
- Black fine tipped Sharpie,
- Binder and dividers,
- 1 pkg. of assorted colored construction paper .
- Indoor shoes
- 3 Standard Composition notebook, one for each semester. Needed for science journal writing, all note taking will be done in this journal. Please no Spiral wired note books.
Binding Type Sewn Brand Name New Leaf Paper Color white Cover Color black Eco-Conscious Recycled Content Manufacturer New Leaf Paper Number Of Holes Punched 0 Number Of Pages Per Book 200 Opening Position right side Paper Ruling college Paper Sheet Size 7 1/2″ x 9 3/4″
Math: Principal Beloin
5th and 6th graders celebrate All Saints’ Day with costumes, a parade and oral reports to the whole school.
On our pilgrimage to St. Joseph’s Oratory in Montreal.
Emma enjoyed learning about St. Joseph and St. Andre Bessette. Isabella liked the gift shop. Lauren enjoyed shopping and being on pilgrimage with the whole group.